Atlantic Cryptids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine

3 posters

Go down

real?

yay

nay

View results

dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine Empty dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine

Post by dog Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:19 pm

dog

sorry about the quality i only got one of those 0.4 megatpixel at walmart cameras

dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine YqgIyid
dog

Back to top Go down

dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine Empty Re: dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine

Post by DogmanDetective Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:21 pm

this photo might not be real I think but I am not sure because I am not a photo expert (yet) but I am in training so if you can help why is dogman blonde also
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

PKE Level : 97
Reputation (be good) : 4

https://atlantic-cryptids.forumotion.com

TingusPingus lOVES THIS

Back to top Go down

dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine Empty Re: dog man - spotted at the kentville ravine

Post by TingusPingus Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:22 pm

i dont know how many times we gotta tell people to put the dog man in the dog man thread!!!!! WE HAVE A DEDICATED THREAD!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
TingusPingus
TingusPingus
proof
User has shown proof of REAL CRYPTID

PKE Level : 8
Reputation (be good) : 1

Roswellington lOVES THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by FireSpookFan56 Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Looks like a dogman to me, you got my vote
FireSpookFan56
FireSpookFan56

PKE Level : 21
Reputation (be good) : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by DogmanDetective Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:26 pm

TingusPingus wrote:i dont know how many times we gotta tell people to put the dog man in the dog man thread!!!!! WE HAVE A DEDICATED THREAD!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This is a cryptic sighting in a cryptic sighting thread so this is OK I think but I agree that we should put dog man stuff in the dog man thread I expect he will be the subject of many posts because I see him often like when I wake up and there is a sound I know it is dogman but my dad says it is raccoons but we don't have raccoons because we set traps and caught them but you can't catch dogman because he is smart and has money and possibly gas ( yet to be confirmed)
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

TingusPingus and nococklikeghostcock LOVE THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by FireSpookFan56 Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:37 pm

DogmanDetective wrote:
TingusPingus wrote:i dont know how many times we gotta tell people to put the dog man in the dog man thread!!!!! WE HAVE A DEDICATED THREAD!!

This is a cryptic sighting in a cryptic sighting thread so this is OK I think but I agree that we should put dog man stuff in the dog man thread I expect he will be the subject of many posts because I see him often like when I wake up and there is a sound I know it is dogman but my dad says it is raccoons but we don't have raccoons because we set traps and caught them but you can't catch dogman because he is smart and has money and possibly gas ( yet to be confirmed)

What does the dogman eat?
FireSpookFan56
FireSpookFan56

PKE Level : 21
Reputation (be good) : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by DogmanDetective Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:47 pm

FireSpookFan56 wrote:
DogmanDetective wrote:

What does the dogman eat?
Rolling Eyes
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum