Atlantic Cryptids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest

4 posters

Go down

A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest Empty A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest

Post by SpiritDreemur/LGBTQIA?+/B Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:54 am

Greetings fellow cryptid enthusiasts,

As I take my first plunge into the depths of this cryptid posting site, let me extend a warm and inclusive welcome to each of you. I am SpiritDreemur, an unyielding advocate for LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and women's rights, and I am thrilled to infuse the rich tapestry of these conversations with a dash of diversity.

Before we embark on this expedition together, I have to know about you guys. Is this space a sanctuary for all, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or ethnicity? Let's ensure we cultivate an environment where everyone feels safe to share their thoughts and experiences.

Now, on to my cryptid companion of choice – the enigmatic Loch Ness Monster. Beyond its mystique, I see Nessie as a metaphorical ally, embodying the fluidity of identity. In my whimsical perspective, Nessie is a transgender asexual ally, navigating the murky waters of acceptance and understanding. Much like the struggles faced by marginalized communities, Nessie represents resilience and the pursuit of authenticity.

I'm eager to dive deep into discussions, unravel the mysteries of cryptids, and discover shared perspectives on the intersectionality of our diverse experiences. Let's make this space a haven for discovery, acceptance, and celebration!

With crypto-cheers,
SpiritDreemur
SpiritDreemur/LGBTQIA?+/B
SpiritDreemur/LGBTQIA?+/B

PKE Level : 3
Reputation (be good) : 0

Back to top Go down

A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest Empty Re: A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest

Post by DogmanDetective Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:05 am

SpiritDreemur/LGBTQIA?+/B wrote:Greetings fellow cryptid enthusiasts,

As I take my first plunge into the depths of this cryptid posting site, let me extend a warm and inclusive welcome to each of you. I am SpiritDreemur, an unyielding advocate for LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and women's rights, and I am thrilled to infuse the rich tapestry of these conversations with a dash of diversity.

Before we embark on this expedition together, I have to know about you guys. Is this space a sanctuary for all, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or ethnicity? Let's ensure we cultivate an environment where everyone feels safe to share their thoughts and experiences.

Now, on to my cryptid companion of choice – the enigmatic Loch Ness Monster. Beyond its mystique, I see Nessie as a metaphorical ally, embodying the fluidity of identity. In my whimsical perspective, Nessie is a transgender asexual ally, navigating the murky waters of acceptance and understanding. Much like the struggles faced by marginalized communities, Nessie represents resilience and the pursuit of authenticity.

I'm eager to dive deep into discussions, unravel the mysteries of cryptids, and discover shared perspectives on the intersectionality of our diverse experiences. Let's make this space a haven for discovery, acceptance, and celebration!

With crypto-cheers,
SpiritDreemur

one time I thought I saw nessie but it was just a log. also I don't know what a lot of the stuff you said is but we have an informal no sex stuff rule so please don't bring that stuff up it might upset someone if they're someone who is young and shares their computer with their dad who uses it to play online cards and sometimes checks what their some was on during the day and gets mad if their cryptid website has sex stuff on it because they are only in middle and shouldnt be looking at that cr@p
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

PKE Level : 97
Reputation (be good) : 4

https://atlantic-cryptids.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest Empty Re: A Splash of Diversity: Welcoming Ourselves to Cryptid Quest

Post by GhostFricker69 Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:50 pm

IF YOU ARE NOT GHOST YOU ARE SAFE
IF GHOST BEWARE I WILL FRICK
GhostFricker69
GhostFricker69

PKE Level : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan08 Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:25 am

SpiritDreemur/LGBTQIA?+/B wrote:Greetings fellow cryptid enthusiasts,

With crypto-cheers,
SpiritDreemur
Uhmm, I'm not expert but I think this was written by a robot, it sounds like it was written in Chat GDP
PokeFan08
PokeFan08

PKE Level : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum