Atlantic Cryptids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING

5 posters

Go down

NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING Empty NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING

Post by DogmanDetective Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:22 pm

Recently a new user has joined the forum named something a little inappropriate I think.
Their avatar is also suggestive as you can see boob in it and I don't think that is good but it is also a sillhoeette so it might be ok but I don't know for certain if it is or is not ok. also they were a little rude in my apology for not accepting fried requests but i think that is because they might not have many frends  so that is understandable.

I am therefore issuing a WARNING!!!! GhostC@ck please change your profile to something more appropriate and don't be so MEAN in the future!!! please focus your RAGE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and HATE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  onto the paranormal because the skunk ape will hurt you as he is very strong and you need all your emotions and cunning to beat him, i think a spaceship also maybe because i saw skunkape in a sam and max video but did not play the game.
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

PKE Level : 97
Reputation (be good) : 4

https://atlantic-cryptids.forumotion.com

DogmanDetective lOVES THIS

nococklikeghostcock HATES THIS

Back to top Go down

NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING Empty Re: NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING

Post by nococklikeghostcock Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:31 pm

sorry I didnt realize this was a forum for BABIES... if we're going to seriously talk about the paranormal we really should be ok with HOT DEMON CHIX and a bit of rudeness.. whatever. thats the real world and i guess yore on the pc too much to kno about tht...

oh and btw i have loads oif friends and they all say cuss words and whatever they damm well please. if that bothers u than cry about it  Rolling Eyes

NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING Raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786
nococklikeghostcock
nococklikeghostcock
WARNED
user has been warned, and can be BANNED

PKE Level : 23
Reputation (be good) : -1

FireSpookFan56 lOVES THIS

DogmanDetective HATES THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by DogmanDetective Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:21 pm

thats a coool image of mothman
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince in Yellow Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:24 am

nococklikeghostcock wrote:sorry I didnt realize this was a forum for BABIES... if we're going to seriously talk about the paranormal we really should be ok with HOT DEMON CHIX and a bit of rudeness.. whatever. thats the real world and i guess yore on the pc too much to kno about tht...

oh and btw i have loads oif friends and they all say cuss words and whatever they damm well please. if that bothers u than cry about it  Rolling Eyes

Welcome, company most cherished! May my loneliness thus perish To this evening we shall share much which would be wasted by myself. No fair maidens have arrived tonight alas, besides thyself. But I’ll be beside myself, when the King reveals himself.

Lay thine hands upon my bodice, for before me stands a goddess – Know your guest of goldenrod is merely the first of the night. Let us drink to your great wealth, and family, and life, lasting til your afterlife, All’ll be yours once he arrives.
Prince in Yellow
Prince in Yellow

PKE Level : 10
Reputation (be good) : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ARealBigfootOnTheComputer Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:18 pm

Prince in Yellow wrote:
nococklikeghostcock wrote:sorry I didnt realize this was a forum for BABIES... if we're going to seriously talk about the paranormal we really should be ok with HOT DEMON CHIX and a bit of rudeness.. whatever. thats the real world and i guess yore on the pc too much to kno about tht...

Welcome, company most cherished! May my loneliness thus perish To this evening we shall share much which would be wasted by myself. No fair maidens have arrived tonight alas, besides thyself. But I’ll be beside myself, when the King reveals himself.

Lay thine hands upon my bodice, for before me stands a goddess – Know your guest of goldenrod is merely the first of the night. Let us drink to your great wealth, and family, and life, lasting til your afterlife, All’ll be yours once he arrives.

*cautiously approaches you with curiosity and sniffs*
ARealBigfootOnTheComputer
ARealBigfootOnTheComputer

PKE Level : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince in Yellow Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:14 pm

ARealBigfootOnTheComputer wrote:
Prince in Yellow wrote:

*cautiously approaches you with curiosity and sniffs*
Wretched guest you’ve come to mock me? For bemusement thou wast hawking And so in the town you stalked me to watch my schemes fall apart? Strip thy mask, apologize, then hastily depart! Leave thee just my broken heart! Leave naught else in whole or part!
Prince in Yellow
Prince in Yellow

PKE Level : 10

nococklikeghostcock HATES THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostFricker69 Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:27 am

GHOST COCK GOOD
GhostFricker69
GhostFricker69

PKE Level : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by DogmanDetective Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:40 am

nococklikeghostcock I can un-warn you if you apologize and censor your image, I even made a mockup you can use
NoC@cklikeGhostC@ck WARNING 111210
DogmanDetective
DogmanDetective
Admin

josegonzalez2009 lOVES THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content